Thursday, November 17, 2016

From back then

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
  
The old woman who sold pretzels
© NF PhotoArt 090516

Peeking through frosty window
© NF PhotoArt 120405

At the Opera
© NF PhotoArt090523



This is some old stuff I created during the years. The first one is made from a shot of this statue. This woman lived in my former hometown in the beginning of the 19th century. She was famous for her pretzels and today the town has a nickname, Pretzel town, and a supermarket with that name. In Swedish Kringlan. I made it "Old photo".

The second image is one of the first where I used layers. That was not an easy task back then.

Third is a mistake of sort. I had the wrong setting in my camera but I love this abstract image.

Linking up with CED AEDM 17

  Check my photos on Picasaweb to get an idéas, or find what you want. Beside the label list of course and my photoblogg.
Labels:  , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Still trying to catch up. I love the first two photos. BTW, layers are still hard for me.

    I'm glad you let me know that was an abstract because I was thinking my eyesight had gone! Really LOVE the first two, though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.